SUNDAY WORSHIP 10:00 A.M.
Morning worship is under the leadership of our Pastor, Rev. Richard Yeager-Stiver.
Traditional worship includes:
- Contemporary as well as old-time hymns with congregational singing
- Children leave for Sunday school classes after the Sharing of Prayers
- A relevant "message" based on Biblical insights as applied to the needs of today's world and our lives
- Outstanding music led by guest musicians, our volunteer choir and/or volunteer handbell choir
- Prayer in Worship
- Community sharing of celebrations and petitions of God
- Passing of the peace
- We, typically, hold Communion on the first Sunday every month. You do NOT need to be a member to receive the elements at Christ's Table.
We believe that no matter who you are or where you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here.
Refreshments and fellowship follow the worship service in the Lounge, except the last Sunday of the month. On the last Sunday everyone shares a meal together in the Fellowship Hall.
Folks attend worship in anything ranging from suits/dresses to casual clothing (khakis, jeans, sweaters, polo shirts). Visitors are both expected and welcomed.